Friday, April 17, 2015

Ticket to Tsucess

tsu.co/movievigilante
scan to join tsu
I wrote about tsu once before on how it remained to be seen if it could be a viable alternative to Facebook. The jury is still out on that. However, I've been using tsu for a few months now and  my followers and earnings have slowly been increasing.

The best thing about tsu is that there's a direct way to donate to charities that are also on there. All you need to do is transfer funds from your tsu bank  to the charity of your choice. So far I've been able to donate to three different charities. Previously you were only allowed to donate a minimum of $1 but recently tsu changed that so you can donate one cent if you want.

When I first joined tsu, the site was rampant with spam but they have really done a good job  of ridding the network of spammers, lately. I hardly notice them anymore.

I follow a wide range of users on tsu, including artists, graphic designers, cartoonists, photographers and of course, movie fanatics. I would prefer to follow even more movie lovers but they need to join in order for me to do that. So if you love discussing movies and would like to give tsu a try, I would like to invite you to join using my short code link, tsu.co/movievigilante. Another way to join is by scanning the QR code at the beginning of this post.

If you want to learn some tips on how to use tsu, you can visit my blog, Ticket to Tsuccess. I've also opened a store at Zazzle  in which you can customize some products to add your own short code to advertise to people and invite them to join your network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Redbubble

Featured Post

Fourteen Movies MST3K Should Riff

If you were a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 , then you no doubt know that it is being rebooted, thanks to the successful Bring Bac...