Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Movie Vigilante Feature Presentation Intro

Movie VigilanteHere's a short and simple animated intro I made for my YouTube channel.

I was thinking this would also be good to use when showing backyard theater movies. It would be like having your own little drive-in.

It wasn't too hard to make. I used two different images for my MV logo. The first is a dull red and the second is a brighter red with a glowing effect, all of which I created in CorelDraw. I added some sound effects; a switch sound and a running film projector.

I used Windows Movie Maker to animate the whole video. The film flicker and the special effects transition were achieved using some of its features.

If you want more specific details or instructions on how to create one of your own animated intros, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Redbubble

Featured Post

Fourteen Movies MST3K Should Riff

If you were a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 , then you no doubt know that it is being rebooted, thanks to the successful Bring Bac...