Friday, August 18, 2017

Cold Drinks: A Pop Song by Weird Paul


Do you like cold drinks? What about Cold Drinks? I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I just asked the same question, twice. That's not the case, however.

The first refers to beverages while the second is a catchy, cheerful song by Weird Paul about those beverages.

As Paul sings to the bouncy music, retro drive-in ads play, showing various ice-cold soft drinks being poured. The song and the images really go well together, like soda pop and ice.

Weird Paul has even adopted it as the official video for Cold Drinks, at least for the time being. Maybe someday he will make a proper video of his own that will really pop!

Lyrics for "Cold Drinks"

I really like cold drinks
I really like cold drinks
I'll tell you what me thinks
Me thinks me likes cold drinks

ever since I was a little boy
I've always said "Oh boy!"
for cold drinks!
I really like cold drinks
I never pour them down sinks
I only drink cold drinks

ever since I was a young man
I've always planned to have cold drinks
I really like cold drinks
I think that warm ones really stinks
I only drink cold drinks

Ever since I grew up
I lost count how many I threw up
the cold drinks
I really like cold drinks
I wish I had one right now
cuz I like those drinks! 


For more songs and lyrics, visit Weird Paul's official website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Redbubble

Featured Post

Fourteen Movies MST3K Should Riff

If you were a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 , then you no doubt know that it is being rebooted, thanks to the successful Bring Bac...