Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Punishing Movie Reviews for Curse of Fate



If I ever get around to completing Curse of Fate, I imagine it would not receive favourable reviews if I entered it into a film festival. That's why I've anticipated what critics would say in this video, with pun-ishing movie review quotes. You might not recognize the names of the movie critics but their words sting just the same as one of those critics with their own show.

However, I won't get discouraged. I will continue to work on it when time permits. As a matter of fact, I just created a new movie poster for CoF. It has a faded and worn appearance that gives it a very retro look.


As with all other CoF swag, any purchase entitles you to a "Thank You" acknowledgement in the final credits provided you let me know in a message to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Redbubble

Featured Post

Fourteen Movies MST3K Should Riff

If you were a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 , then you no doubt know that it is being rebooted, thanks to the successful Bring Bac...