Friday, February 16, 2018

Creative Commons Video Clip

Simulated Film Leader (Torn Sprockets)

 

I created a simulated film leader video a few years ago and uploaded it to YouTube. It got quite a few views and also resulted in several people asking me if they could use it in their own videos. I would always give them permission as long as they credited me.
 

Use this video clip in your own video

 

What I really enjoyed was when creators would send me a link to their videos showing me how they used my short clip. I would love to see DTube creators do the same by making use of my Film Leader video in some way and then sending me a link to the published video.

logo

Creative Commons License

 

If you would like to create your own video using my Film Leader animation, follow the instructions on Steemit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Redbubble

Featured Post

Fourteen Movies MST3K Should Riff

If you were a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 , then you no doubt know that it is being rebooted, thanks to the successful Bring Bac...